Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Unemployment

This is it. My very first post, and I've decided to talk about myself being unemployed o_o. It's really not that bad actually. Despite having the sense of uneasiness and guilt behind your head no matter where you go; as if you are a parasite and scum to the universe because you feel you contribute nothing to this world, it's not as bad as it seems @_@~~

<--- No I am not willing to be retrained with the stuffs that I have already learned. I'll bet the monkey would think the same too. I have a certain goal and ambition I want to pave my future with, but it seems like it's harder than I thought in my head in contrast to real life.

One of the obvious advantage of being temporarily unemployed is that you have loads of free time for yourself. You can do things that you always never find the time to do, like.. creating a new blog! Template editing/finding/creating is the hardest part. At the start, I would find myself going






"o'rightttt I'm gonna start a blog!$#^#$^$&%$"







After finding a decent template, I then would tweak it, change the banner picture, colors and whatever. And then after an hour or so......................






"wtf am I doing all these for .... =.=" **shuts down Firefox**


So YESSS, this is quite an achievement for me to post my first post. Hopefully my motivation will continue to menjayakan this blog rather than just making it another "one post wonder".

I know I'm not going to be unemployed forever. I might be working next month if everything goes smoothly with my plans. Even if it's something I'm looking forward to, it's something i'm dreading too. But it's leaning more towards being excited than dreading. Will update y'all when the time really comes, and I have something confirmed. Till then... I still see myself as a parasite to the human race.

Other advantages of being useless unemployed are:
  • when friends ask you what time can you go out; by default you can say "anytime~"
  • you can eat as much KFC spicy chicken without worrying having to use the office toilet the next day
  • take up a hobby you've always wanted (Eg. painting?) =.=
  • go on a holiday or a trip (like me... in Kuching "guiltily" leeching off someone else..GAHH..hehe)
Overall, I have to savour this moment while I can, because I know it's not going to last for long. I don't want it to last LOL. No matter how I put it, whether it's
  • I'm taking my time to evaluate my offers
  • I am choosing my work experience carefully
  • I'm just seeing my options
  • It's just not going to cut it for me
It all boils down to one pathetic truth, I am joblessss. @_@"




You can put lipstick on a pig. It's still a pig. - Barack Obama

No comments:

Post a Comment