Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Things that makes you go "what the hell?" (Part 1)

I remembered when Michael Jackson was in Singapore for his Dangerous tour in 1992. My sister, Rossie, flew all the way there just for his concert. Man i envied her. I asked my mom "Maaaa... I wanna go too! Can? Can?". She said, "Don't worry, he's coming to Miri. When he comes then when we go ok?" Man, I believed her and stopped my temper trantrum, but soon after I've forgotten all about it and she got away with it..=____="

Michael Jackson is dead. He died very near his final "This is it" concert in the midst of training and rehearsing with excited and keen dancers. It's like running a big race and just right before you reach the finish line, you tripped yourself because someone left a banana skin on the floor. He was a pioneer in breaking the barrier of racism among music artists and fans, not because he was once black and then white, but because he dared to stand where no one dared to in the past. When love songs covered the charts, he stood up singing songs like "man in the mirror" or "heal the world", or even "earth song".
I grew up with his songs like everyone did. I remembered when I watched "Moonwalker" and it was AWESOME. With Smooth Criminal..man oh man.. it was so gangsta!. But anyway... he held many concerts in many countries in his lifetime, even countries we never even heard of...............




**Michael Jackson LIVE in FRANCH**
What the hell?

Lets go to Franch and eat franch fries while looking at the aipool tower. The day after the death of MJ, you see pirated dvd/cd shops selling Michael Jackson stuffs MASSIVELY with a minor price hike. What the hell is this? Sure, I bought a couple of dvds (not 1, not 2, but THREE.. I'm ashamed of myself =.=) myself a few weeks back, and sure.. I would go through them whenever I spot them, but still it sucks to make money out of someone elses tragidies.

Why is it human nature that when someone dies then people start acknowledging the positive and good things of a person. It's kind of weird to see Michael Jackson's music back in the charts again just because he's dead. What the hell? But then, only certain people could really pull this off. You think if Vanilla Ice died, Ice Ice Baby is going to top the charts once more? I don't think so....

ICE ICE BAYBEH~

No comments:

Post a Comment