Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Random

I'd always thought if I'd ever find myself in a position where I had to come up with a name for a hair salon, it has to be connected to hair styling in some way like "Wow-Nice-Haircut Studio", or at least the name of the head stylist, like Alvin's Hairstyling Studio. I've come across many weird names, but this one made me stop and stare for a few seconds wondering whether the owner is a game geek or he just can't wait to get sued.

METAL GEAR SALON. HAIR. BEAUTY. HEALTH
For those of you who don't know what Metal Gear is... here's a very brief explanation :P

C'monnn.... I'd rather name it Final Fantasy Salon, or Warcraft Hair Studio. It's like as if Solid Snake from Metal Gear retired and didn't want to fight for money. Instead, he cuts hair for money....


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont be lazy and write longer post

Alvin said...

I have my words per day limit...LOL

Jo-N said...

Hahaha! Is Anonymous Tania? :D

Anonymous said...

Oops.. is not same. You have to seeing more clear. The game series is different with Salon.

Post a Comment