Friday, July 17, 2009

Roti Boom

What's Roti Boom Telur? o_o...
I'd imagine different things in my head on what probably it'd might be. Maybe some of you do know what's in it because you'd probably order it before, but I did not dare to order it. Who knows what might come out of it. Was it created by a suicide bomber? They planted TNT inside the roti? what? what?..=.=... or does it go boom like a balloon when you poke it? It's driving me crazy! I shall order it in the future when I go to that interesting stall once more... or probably Roti Milo..sprinkle milo powder on top of the roti? hmmm...

2 comments:

Jo-N said...

Hi! You have Tania to thank for this comment, cos she's been promoting your blog for you. :D So keep writing, I'll drop by and comment from time to time k!

Eh..you know the comic sketch in your first post, about "are you willing to be retrained?" I didn't know it was a monkey. I thought it was a seal til I read what you wrote. :O

Alvin said...

Haha din realize it was a seal..monkey came to my mind first when i saw the word circus for some reason :).. thanx for dropping by ^^!!

Post a Comment