Thursday, August 27, 2009

"I'll do it tomorrow"

-It's not a good thing...

Arrghh, if there was a Most Used Phrase Award, and there was a "I'll do it tomorrow" category, the award will definitely go to me. It's been four weeks since I've started my new job. Wooo, time flew by like how Airasia fly to Macau.

It's hypocritical on how I posted a blog post on procrastinating, and how I fell victim to my own advice. Procratinating on finishing a blog post that I've been working on for a gazillion years, resolving some issues that I have back in Miri, BUYING A NEW SHAVER (it's rusted =.=), and some small workload that I have at work....

---I'll do it tomorrow---

4 comments:

Tania said...

I'll do it later...well u forgotten about it!! how's the burger? haha..and u wrote this last nite while i was asleep?? no right...cos ur laptop became an ornament on my bed.

Alvin said...

I wrote it when i reached work..LOL

yahh a left the burger in ur car..hahhahahaa

debrajill said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!! you two are soo funny~

you know when i ask alvin whether he already update his blog or not..he say "i do it tomorrow" i didnt know that the title is tat! hahahahah!!! i thought he do it tomorrow! i dont know if you guys understand or not~ hahahaa..yesss Procrastination is the biggest temptatioN!!! I dont know how many chores i have delayed doing already hahaha..

Tania said...

hahha...very well said deb. hopefully u didnt forget that u have a daughter and u need to feed her!

Post a Comment